Mon, 10 Oct|
DMC man.I.cure project (10th October 2022)
What is the cost of living in this world run by men? If you want to know more about patriarchy without having to read tons, then join this event.
Time & Location
10 Oct 2022, 18:00 – 19:00 BST
About the Event
Why join the discussion?
- Increase your awareness of patriarchy (an unspoken, unfamiliar and uncomfortable topic)
- Understand how patriarchy is one of the bedrocks of our everyday lives
- Add your voice to the growing numbers breaking new ground by talking about patriarchy
- Take action as we come to a turning point in changing our society for the better
What is this session about?
- “This is a man’s world….”: Patriarchy and music. This session will explore how patriarchy shows itself in music and the music industry.
Deep and Meaningful Conversations (DMCs) are a regular safe and open-minded space for attendees to share their thoughts, feelings, ideas, and experiences. I facilitate these conversations as a trusted, qualified, experienced, and accredited coaching professional. Click here for a short video about DMCs